Improving website usability for clients
Usability – literally “the ability to use”, that is, the main idea is to make the site convenient, simple and informative for the user.
Website usability refers to the simple and convenient use of a web resource by visitors.
Working on the usability of the site, you can not only improve its promotion, but also the conversion itself, turning visitors into customers. With the right approach, the conversion grows up to 10 times or more.
The main usability factors to rely on are:
- Convenient navigation and website structure.
- High-quality content that carries only specific information that the user needs, without unnecessary water.
- Convenience of reading content.
- The website design should be designed so that all important elements fall into the “F-template”.
- Possibility of quick registration of goods or services.
- Fast loading of the website.
- Calls to action.
- Responsive website layout.
- The opportunity to contact you, if possible, is online.
- Possibility to be informed when the product is in stock, if it is out of stock.
- The ability to offer the client a better price than the competitor if the client found it cheaper.
If your site visitors do not perform the action you need, I recommend doing Usability-audit your site, after that you will know what difficulties your clients may face and ways to solve them.
Below are some examples of usability improvement for different cms, with prices.